Amarnath Yatra 2021 Registration
Amarnath Yatra 2021 Registration Dates
The Registration for Annual pilgrimage to the Holy Shrine of Shri Amarnath Ji will start from 1st March 2019 . Lakhs of yatris are expected to register forAmarnath Yatra 2021. For the 2019 yatra, Online Registration is discontinued and only way to get the Registration is through Offline Registration. Per Day Limit is set to Only 7500 Registrations Per Route.
In this post, we are going to share the Step-by-Step Procedure to Register for the Amarnath Yatra. Before we explain the actual Registration process, here are a few things you must know about the Registration
Important Dates for Amarnath Yatra 2021 and Amarnath Yatra 2021 Registration
Amarnath Yatra Opening Dates for 2021 not announced & you can expect it from 28 June 2021 till 22 August 2021. Registration may Open from 01st April 2021. This is not official announcement ,once officially announced it will be published here. Dont worry We are Always First to announce the same so keep checking this page.
This year, the yatra Duration is decreased to 52days, Also the Registration Process is started early this year to facilitate the yatris for completing the formalities (Like Obtaining the Registration form, Compulsory Health Certificate etc)
Information to get Amarnath Yatra 2021 Registration ?
Amarnath Temple Travellers intending to undertake Amarnath Yatra in 2021, must obtain the following Documents before proceeding for Yatra Registration
1) Amarnath Yatra 2021 Registration Form:
The Registration will be done through the Amarnath Yatra 2021 Registration form. The Registration form can be downloaded from the Official Website of Shri Amarnath ji Shrine Board. In our previous post, we have shared the details, on Downloading the Amarnath Yatra 2021 Registration form
2) Amarnath Yatra 2021 Health Certificate:
For 2019 yatra, Health Certificate from authorised Doctor is made compulsory by SASB. The Format for Health Certificate is available on the Offcial Website. For more information, check our previous post on Obtaining Amarnath Yatra 2021 Health Certificate
3) Amarnath Yatra 2021 Registration Counters:
The Registration for Amarnath Yatra will be done only at the Designated Yatra Registration Counters . For 2021 yatra,the Registration is Done by Branches of J&K Bank, Punjab National Bank . The Complete List of Bank and Branch wise Registration counters are given on the SASB Website.
SASB will soon announce the Yatra Registration Dates for 2021 and upload the List of Yatra Registration counters on the Official website
How to Register for Amarnath Yatra 2021 ?
1) First Download the Amarnath Yatra Registration form and Compulsory Health Certificate, Take the Print Outs and Duly Fill Both the forms.
2) TO know the location of Authorised Doctor to issue the health Certificate, you can check the list from the Website of SASB
3) To Know the Location of the Nearest Yatra Registration Counter, you can check the list from the Website of SASB
4) Once you Obtain the Health Certificate, then Deposit Your Duly filled Registration Form, with Self-signed Passport Photograph pasted on it in the nearest Bank authorized to do Registration.
5 Registration Fee: Along with the form, you have to Pay Rs 50/- as Registration charges for the yatra.
6) Once your form is accepted by the Concerned Form receiving Officer, and everything is in order ( i.e Your Registration form and Health Certificate) , then you will be issued Yatra Permit for undertaking the Amarnath Yatra.
Mark Note of Below points
1) Every Registration Counter has a fixed Quota To Register the Yatris for a particular Day and Route.
2) Without the Yatra Permit, you will not be allowed to cross the Check Point at the Base Camps of Baltal and Pahalgam.
3) Health Certificates, issued only after 1st March, 2019 will be considered valid.
4) Yatris intending to perform Amarnath Yatra by Helicopter, need not to do any Registration, But they will have to Obtain the Health Certificate.
Step-By-Step Registration Procedure for Shri Amarnath Yatra 2021 through Designated Branches of Banks across India (Tentative procedure)
- The Registration and issue of Yatra Permit (YP) is done on first-come-first-serve basis.
- The Registration of Yatris commences from all the Bank Branches on a perscribed date.
- One Yatra Permit is valid for registering only one Yatri
- Each Registration Branch is allotted a fixed per day/ per route quota for registering the Yatris. The Registration Branch ensurse that the number of Yatris registered does not exceed the allotted per day/ per route quota.
- No one below the age of 13 years or above the age of 75 years and no lady with more than six weeks pregnancy is registered for the Yatra.
- Every Yatri have to submit Application Form and Compulsory Health Certificate (CHC) to obtain Yatra Permit for the Yatra. The Formats of the Application Form and CHC, and the list of Doctors / Medical Institutions authorized to issue CHC are made available online.
- The Application Form and CHC is made available free of cost to the applicant-Yatri by the Registration Branch.
- To apply for the Yatra Permit, the applicant-Yatri submits the following documents to the Registration Officer:
- filled-in prescribed Application Form; and
- prescribed Compulsory Health Certificate (CHC) issued on or after perscribed date by the Authorized Doctor/ Medical Institution.
- four passport sized photographs (three for Yatra Permits and one for the Application form).
- The Registration Officer checks the following:
- whether the Application Form has been correctly filled-in and signed by the applicant-Yatri;
- whether the CHC has been issued by the Authorized Doctor/ Medical Institution;
- whether the CHC has been issued on or after perscribed date.
- The Registration Official issues Yatra Permits bearing BALTAL for Baltal Route and PAHALGAM for the Pahalgam Route. For each day and route, the Registration Officer issues Yatra Permits as per colour coding:
- The specific day on which a pilgrim is registered to undertake the Yatra (i.e., Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday) has been printed on the Yatra Permit. The day printed on the Yatra Permit is the day on which the Yatri will be allowed to cross the Access Control Gates at Baltal and Chandanwari (Pahalgam).
- The Bank Branch ensures that the date for which the Yatra Permit is issued for crossing the Access Control Gates matches with the day (i.e., Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday) printed on the Yatra Permit before issuing the Permit to the Yatri.
- In the Permit Forms, the Yatra year and date of Yatra has not been printed. Therefore, it is mandatory for the issuing Bank Branch to stamp/ write the Yatra year and date of Yatra and paste the date and year so written/ stamped with a transparent tape (pasting of transparent tape is important in order to make the date and year of Yatra tamper-proof). However, the stamping of the date, year and Bank branch is done only at the time of issuance of the Yatra Permit. In no case, any Yatra Permit be stamped in advance. This aspect is ensured positively.
- If the Application Form and CHC are in order, the Registration Officer issues a Yatra Permit to the applicant against a payment per Yatra Permit, after following the steps mentioned in paras 15-17.
- The Registration Officer affixs passport size photographs and fills in the Yatra Permit Form on the spot as per the details mentioned in the Application Form and the CHC. The date of the Yatra be also filled in correctly.
- The Registration Officer signs the Yatra Permit and applies the Bank Branch Seal on the Yatra Permit in such a way that the Seal is partly imprinted on the photograph of the applicant-Yatri and partly on the Yatra Permit. However, the stamping of the date, year and Bank branch is done only at the time of issuance of the Yatra Permit. In no case, any Yatra Permit is stamped in advance.
- Before issuing the Yatra Permit to the applicant-Yatri, the Registration Officer records the following particulars:
- Date of issue of Yatra Permit.
- The Serial Number of Yatra Permit.
- Name, address and telephone number of the applicant-Yatri.
- Name of next-of-kin of applicant-Yatri, to be contacted in case of any emergency.
- Route of pilgrimage.
- Date of embarking on the Yatra from Baltal / Pahalgam.
- The Registering Bank e-mails by 8 p.m. every day complete information about the Yatra Permits issued during the day, particularly including the details listed in paragraph 17 to SASB.
- The Nodal Officer / Nodal Bank Branch consolidates the total number of Yatra Permits issued (Bank Branch-wise and State-wise) during the day and convey to the SASB the status of the same, date-wise and route-wise, every day.
- Once the Registration process is over, the Registration Branch forwards to the CEO, SASB, all the Application Forms and CHCs against which Yatra Permits have been issued.
- All the unused (blank) Yatra Permit Forms are returned by the individual branches to the Nodal Officer by Registered Post once the Registration Process is finally over. The Nodal Officer in turn forwards the same to CEO, SASB.
- The Registering Branch may register the Yatris after the normal banking hours, between 3 PM to 6 PM during Monday-Friday. On Saturdays, the registration may be done between 1 PM to 4 PM.